Completely renovated mansion, full of authentic materials and finished with an eye for detail. On the ground floor a large furnished space, ideal for use as office, shop, restaurant,... with easy access cellar. The city courtyard (37m²) can be reached via the rear via a way out and therefore ideal for (hum) bicycles or separate entrance work/private. An immo-pearl in the center of Bruges with sunny terrace overlooking the Gouden Handrei. The house, protected and called “the house De Grote Ketele” is sold with a covered parking space located near the house.
Ground floor (120m²)
- Sas with separate access to office/shop/atelier/restaurant/... and access to private entry/staircase with toilet and technical storage.
- Trade/office space (90m²) with trapdoor to basement, 3 large windows ideal as shop window and back door to city hall with way out.
- Large open space finished in blue stone and equipped with 2 enclosed spaces (technical cellar /wine cellar). The basement is equipped with buoyancy, compressed air and underfloor heating.
- Access to the basement can be via the city hall or via a trapdoor from office/shop/restaurant/...
1st floor (120m²)
- Hall with guest toilet, separated from the living areas with steel glass door to optimally see the magnificent view of the staircase.
- Large living space in U-shape where kitchen, dining room, office and sitting area are intertwined, but are hidden from each other.
- Kitchen equipped with worktop in bluestone, dishwasher, hood, sink, induction hob, microwave, oven, refrigerator and freezer.
- Terrace, partly covered and equipped with fireplace, can be reached through the living room and enjoy plenty of sun and a beautiful view of the Gouden Handrei.
2nd floor (120m²)
- Night hall with separate toilet
- Bedroom 1 (32m²) with visible roof truss
- Bathroom 1 (20m²), with walk-in shower, double washbasin in blue stone and design bath.
- Bedroom 2 (25m²)
- Storage room, equipped with techniques (burner and distribution of circuit per floor)
3rd floor (approx. 80m²)
- Bedroom 3 with open bathroom with shower and sink
- Multipurpose room, perfect for 4th bedroom, library, games room,...
- Favorable energy report: 128 kWh/m2
- Use of luxury materials (oak plank floor, oak ceilings, natural stone in living rooms/bathroom/kitchen,...)
- Home automation, underfloor heating, buoyancy, compressed air, alarm system,...
Are you interested in this business property for sale in Brugge? Please do not hesitate to contact us at (click here)
|Cadastral income||€ 2.339|
|EPC certificate number||20151206-0001817236-1|
|Flood-prone area||Not in flood-prone area|
Of the 31 neighbourhoods in Brugge, Sint-Walburga is ranked as:
Draw a shape around the region(s) you would like to live in.
Showing only homes in you selected region
For more information or to contact the seller:View this property on ImmoVlan